Sometimes when you're in the middle of a tricky problem it's hard to see the wood for the trees. A fresh perspective helps you see things differently so the answers become clear.
Anythink can help you resolve problems in your work and home lives. For example:
- Now that I can afford an extension, I'm not sure whether I need a kids' playroom or a bigger kitchen.
- I can't decide whether to change careers and retrain in something else.
- I must get round to doing something about the garden - but what?
- I'm tempted to move out of the area, but would I regret it?
- Now the kids have left home, should I sell the house and downsize, or maybe rent out rooms?
- If I redo my kitchen, what sort of layout do I actually want?
- I'm under so much pressure, my mind is too overloaded to think straight and get back on top of things.
Anythink helps you clear your head. During a one-off session we'll focus on making a decision you're confident and happy with. Together we'll do all the thinking you need in order to decide, either on the spot or after mulling it over for a few days, whichever suits you best.
Anythink has no house style, no axe to grind and, crucially, no vested interest in getting any follow-on work, so it's all about what makes sense for you.
For decisions about the house or garden, you may not want to use a designer, or haven't yet got far enough to brief one. This is a cost-effective way to get past the indecision - and the inertia it tends to generate - so you can get on and make a start on your project.